Saturday, April 7, 2018

Crazy Owl

Hello Oddball's 
 Today I want to show you a picture step by step tutorial :)
At the same time you see the application of Alcohol ink on a tile.
I enjoyed it a lot :)
 I use the image:Bookworm Image No.395

 Step 1


Here you can see the tile and above it the required materials (alcohol ink colors and alcohol blending solution)

Step2



 I first took the colors blue and put a few drops on the tile.
  
Step3

Then I took pink, as you can see when it mixes, I've saved purple :)

Step4


 A few more drops to fill the tile.

Step5


I raised the tile slightly so that the paint can run over a larger area.
Then I took a Metallic Alcohol ink in Pearl.Hierbei circled the places and give beautiful effects.

Step6


Here you can see it's great as it has run down :)

Step7

 Finally, I have the blending to fix over it made and pulled with a toothpick confused strokes :)

  Now it has to dry well, or you can blow dry it.

Step8


Now the image is colored. I used Twinmarker and Spectrum Noir.
With a blue-turquoise tone, I have colored the edges and the spots that should come out darker.

Step9


Then with a lighter blue the remaining plumage of the owl colored.

Step10


I have colored the glasses with a very light blue to make it look like glass.
Owl's eyes, beak and chain in a glaring green.

Step11


 The feet are colored in a dark skin tone and the small branch in Kuper-green.

Step12


Finally, I colored with a black polycolor pen on the edges, eyes and the places where some shadow should fall and blurred with the blending pen.

Step13


 Now the owl with a small craft scissors carefully with a small edge tailored.

Step14


 On the finished tile, I chose the place for the owl.

Step15


 The edges of the tile were dyed with a stamp pad in purple.

Step16


Black tulle was glued into folds under the owl.

Step17


The sentiment is printed and cut appropriately. Was then still framed with the Fuse Tool and with the Memory Keeper distresst.

Step18

  
The 2 question marks for the sentiment, I made with a white edding.

Step20

 Finally, I have 2 pretty feathers attached to the owl.

  I hope you liked the step by step tutorial :)

 If you want to visit my blog: https://heikesart.blogspot.de/

Oddball Etsy Shop
 The Oddball Etsy Shop has many wonderful images, just take a look, it's worth it :)

For your next purchase by Oddballs use my code: DTHEIKE10
so there is 10% discount for you :)
 Thank you for your visit :)
 * HeikesArt *

No comments:

Post a Comment