Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Creeping in the Cemetery with Suzi

Hello All,
Today it is my pleasure to share with you my latest creation in my large Art Journal.  I've used one of my favourite spooky images by Lizzy, the wonderful 'Bride of Frankenstein'


My background was covered with Black Gesso, then I added some patches of colour with my Gelatos, before adding the main image.  The Bride of Frankenstein is coloured with Alcohol Markers and Faber-Castell PITT Pens.  I Sketched my background scene in with Derwent Inktense Pencil, then added a little water to soften the lines; I then added all the dark details and shadows in with the Faber-Castell PITT Pens.  To finish the page I went around the edges of the page with a dark PITT Pen.

That's all from me for now, Don't forget you still have lots of time to join in our 'Cemetries' themed challenge.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

2 comments: